The SGAgent configurations & commands
This section explain how to create a new configuration and command. A new command could be added in a same way to an existing configuration.
Log in to SGBox web interface. Go to LM > Configuration > Agents
Click on CLICK HERE TO CREATE NEW CONFIGURATION if you want create a new configuration or click on existing configuration if you want to edit it.
Enter o modify a name for the configuration and select GetEventLog to retrieve new information from Event Viewer.
Enter details of your command:
- Name: a descriptive name of your command.
- Description: brief description of your command ( not mandatory ).
- Frequency: how frequent these information will be sent to SGBox.
- Log Name: the registry name. If it not present look the this section
- Select o specify the Event ID. You can Select All avents or -1 to tell the agent to send all events from the specified register.
You can add more commands to your configuration.
Drag & Drop your configuration to the target host and Save Changes.